Terms of Entry
1. The competition is run and operated by Medopad Limited (company number 07725451) of 13th Floor Millbank Tower, 21 – 24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP (“Medopad”).
2. The competition is open to all healthcare professionals of the participating institution, except employees of Medopad or any third party associated with the administration of the prize draw. The competition is only open to entrants aged 18 or over.
3. Notwithstanding eligibility criteria of entrants, this competition is in no way sponsored by the organization and the organization is not affiliated or connected with the promotion, running or operation of this competition or the provision of services to its winners.
4. The competition is free to enter and no purchase of Medopad or any other products or services is necessary.
5. Only entries submitted via the online form will be eligible and entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted.
6. Entries received after the closing date may be considered by Medopad, in its discretion.
7. In order for applications to be accepted by Medopad for selection as part of the competition (“Qualifying Application”), applicants must meet eligibility criteria set out at https://70x70.space.medopad.com and submit a complete application by the closing date.
8. Medopad accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or submitted as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. Medopad will collate the entries and up to 140 applications will be selected as winners by a panel of judges against the judging criteria detailed at https://70x70.space.medopad.com.
10. The winners will receive a free licence for up to Medopad’s remote patient monitoring SaaS platform for a period of up to 12 months, with associated consultancy, project management, set-up, training and support services, to a total value of up to 85,000 excluding applicable taxes, based on Medopad’s prevailing fees, as at the date of this competition (each, a “Winning Project”).
11. The advertised value of 7,000,000 constitutes the total maximum licence value of 140 Winning Projects.
12. Following completion of the Winning Projects, Medopad may, in its discretion, select up to 2 winners to progress to a second phase to participate in a joint research project, receiving from Medopad AI and predictive analytic services worth up to 500,000 excluding VAT and other applicable taxes. The winners’ participation in such second phase would be subject to the parties agreeing to further terms and conditions.
13. The Winning Projects will be provided by Medopad Limited or a member of its group of companies. Medopad will provide its services under Winning Projects in accordance with its standard terms, available at http://www.medopad.com/medopad_Ltd/Medopad_PM_Software_Licence_Agreement_111116.pdf and subject to change from time to time. Any additional services may be agreed between the parties under separate terms and conditions and in accordance with Medopad’s prevailing fees.
14. Medopad reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of similar nature and/or equal or comparable value. Winners may not request, and are not entitled to, request a cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-refundable. Winners who are existing Medopad clients cannot set off the value of prizes against any fees owing under existing contractual arrangements.
15. Winners will be contacted by Medopad after the close date by email and/or telephone. If a winner does not respond to Medopad within 7 days of being notified by Medopad, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Medopad shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process outlined in these terms.
16. Medopad shall have the right to publicly announce winners and disclose winner information provided as part of the application. Winners’ names will be available 28 days after the Closing Date and entrants may request names of winners by sending a written request to Medopad Limited, 13th Floor Millbank Tower, 21 – 24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QP.
17. Medopad’s decision regarding any aspect of this competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Winners, and any required winner resources required for successful delivery of the Winning Projects, must be available for project kick-off within 90 days of the competition end date. Medopad may, in its discretion, agree to reschedule kick-off in the event of any delays out of any winner’s control.
19. Medopad will use best endeavours to go-live on Winning Projects within 12 months.
20. Applicants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions upon entry. Medopad reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached these terms and conditions or any applicable laws.
21. Medopad may, in its absolute discretion, change the dates or entry and Medopad reserves the right to hold, amend, void, cancel, suspend or amend these terms and/or the competition without prior notice including, for the avoidance of doubt, the number of winners and associated Winning Projects.
22. Medopad makes no warranty as to any particular result being achieved from entering or winning the competition. Insofar as is permitted by law, Medopad shall not be responsible or liable to compensate any entrants or for any damages, losses or liabilities of any kind including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection to the competition.
23. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. When announcing winners, Medopad will Medopad will share publicly the winner’s name, job title, organisation, trust and patient cohort description.
2. In assessing submitted applications, Medopad may contact applicants if it considers the application to be incomplete or requires further information.
3. Medopad will not transfer applicants’ personal data to any third parties.
4. If you contact us to ask questions, we will only process any email addresses and other personal data provided in order to respond to your query.